Green vehicles made up 24% of vehicles sold in January, which is higher than the 20% sold in December.
By March, sales nationwide, increased 12.7%, which formalized the quarter as the most successful in auto sales since 2008. Fuel efficient vehicles provide more gas mileage and cost savings than the average vehicle. Today, fuel efficient vehicles ]like Toyota Prius, selling cars at $19K, fuel efficient vehicles are more affordable than ever.
President Obama has endorsed the green movement in the automobile industry as the real solution to America’a energy crisis – Families can save up to $8,000 annually, if they can replenish their vehicles ever two weeks instead of every week. Reliance on foreign oil suppliers would being to diminish and there will be less competition for fossil fuels.
Automotive manufacturing companies are innovating technology everyday to make more fuel efficient vehicles below is a list of best gas mileage vehicles in the U.S.
1. Toyota Prius
2. Honda Civic Hybrid
3. Lexus CT 200h- Honda Insight
4. Toyota Camry Hybrid
5. Ford Fusion Hybrid – Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
6. Honda CR-Z – Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
7. Smart for Two
8. Volkswagen Jetta TDI, Golf TDI, Passat TDI – Audi A3
9. Chevrolet Cruze Eco – Kia Rio – Hyundai Accent – Lexus HS 250h
10. Hyundai Elanta – Ford Fiesta – Chevrolet Sonic -Nissan Versa – Fiat 500 – Toyota Yaris – Hyundai Veloster – Mazda 3 iTouring – Ford Focus
Source: Super Car
Source: Empowered News